District Administration and List of Hospitals in Panchkula, Haryana
- The Deputy Commissioner or the DC, an officer belonging to the Indian Administrative Service, is the overall in-charge of the General Administration in the district. The DC is assisted by a number of officers belonging to Haryana Civil Service and other Haryana state services.
- The Superintendent of Police or the SP, an officer belonging to the Indian Police Service, is responsible for maintaining Law & Order and related issues in the district. The SP is assisted by the officers of the Haryana Police Service and other Haryana Police officials.
- The Deputy Conservator of Forests or the DCF, an officer belonging to the Indian Forest Service, is responsible for the management of the Forests, Environment and Wild-Life in the district including the Morni-Pinjore Forest Division. The DCF is assisted by the officers of the Haryana Forest Service and other Haryana Forest officials and Haryana Wild-Life officials.
- Sectoral development is looked after by the district head/officer of each development department such as PWD, Health, Education, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, etc. These officers are from various Haryana state services.
- Army Command Hospital, Chandimandir.
- Government General Hospital, Sector-6
- Alchemist Hospital, Sector - 21
- PGI (Chandigarh)
- Phoenix Hospital & Diagnostic Centre, SCO 8, Sector 16, Panchkula-134109 India. http://phoenixhospitalindia.com/
- Dhawan Hospital, Sector - 5
- Panckhula Welfare Trust, Charitable Diagnostic Centre, MDC, Panchkula